Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love Month


February is love month!
In honor of love, I am going to post something I love (almost) ever day this month.

Love #1: Chadwick
i love his laugh
i love his dimples
i love the way he always falls asleep in cars on long drives (when he's not driving)
i love his dance moves
i love his patients
i love his heart of gold
i love his commitment to me
i love his sense of self
i love his determination to accomplish his goals
i love his kindness
i love his friendship
i love that he's known me for 20 years
i love that my favorite memories involve him
i love his hugs and kisses
i love that he will make an amazing father one day
i love that he accepts me for me (with all my faults)
i love that he helps me clean, even though he hates toilets
i love that he is so laid back
i love that he loves my family
i love that he is learning to cook
i love that he's mine
i love him

1 comment: