Monday, January 17, 2011

Layered Bean Dip


I made some delicious bean dip yesterday! I've never made it before, but I must say I will definitely make it again! I didn't follow a recipe, I just chopped and added until it looked right.

Ingredients:

1 can (16 oz) refried black beans

1 can (4 oz) fire roasted diced green chiles

Fat free sour cream

cholula

lettuce

2% mexican blend cheese

2 diced roma tomatoes

1/4 diced red onion

diced avocado

bag of Doritos

**Here's what I did:

1. warmed up the beans for about 30 seconds

2. added chiles to beans, stirred then spread across the bottom of a dish

3. spread sour cream on top

4. sprinkled on some Cholula

5. chopped lettuce, onions, tomatoes, and avocado into small bite size pieces

6. layered lettuce, cheese, onions, tomatoes, and onions on top of one another

7. poured some Doritos into a bowl

8. ENJOYED!!!!


I cannot wait to make this yummy treat again.

Posted by Picasa