Monday, February 21, 2011

I've missed you

I have been sick as a dog for the past 7 days

Temperature of 100+ for 4 days

Only leaving the house to go to the doctors

Laying on the couch watching countless hours of reality tv, movies, DIY shows, etc

My best friends have been Kleenex, tylenol, and azithromycin

I decided that I was sick of being inside on Saturday and ventured out


Unfortunately, I couldn't get off the couch yesterday

Today is a new day


I'm feeling stronger

I am going to accomplish something today (but make sure I do not burn out!)


It's supposed to be 76 degrees out today!!! I'm ready to be back in the real world

1 comment:

To Be Determined said...

76 DEGREES! What?! We hit 50 and I thought I died and went to heaven! Though I complain, I do really like spring... if it would just come a wee bit earlier. I hope you don't mind, I put your link on my blog. So I don't have to enter as a stalker via heather's blog.