Sunday, February 27, 2011

Love Month: Vacations

In 10 days we will be getting on a plane and heading to Cancun, Mexico for Spring Break 2011! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself.
I'm really looking forward to:
sleeping in
laying out at the beach and pool
reading a book and some magazines
checking out Chichen Itza
soaking in the local culture
taking long walks on the beach
eating some tasty Mexican food
shopping at the local shops
going to Senor Frogs, Carlos and Charlies, or Pat O'Briens
not having to make my bed!
and RELAXING in general!!!

I'm also excited to wear my new beach gear, but I'm still searching for a cute beach bag!

1 comment:

To Be Determined said...

yay for vacation! We just got back for our hot weather vaaction. AND today.... two feet of snow on the ground. grrrrr