Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love Month: Socks


There are few things better than putting on a new, warm pair of socks. The gentle way they warm my feet reminds me of sitting in front of a warm fire on a cold winter day. Their soft, smooth, cotton stitching snuggles my toes and warms my heart.

Although I can be a little bit of a sock snob, I always do my best to find them at a good price. I always search for them when I am at gap, nordys, or tj’s. They seem to have the perfect colors, lengths, and thickness. Finding a new, swanky pair makes me want to break out in a dance (but I do my best to wait until I get home, don’t want to get weird looks from the other customers).

I just love coordinating them with my outfits. It’s a finishing touch that can put me in a good mood for the rest of the day (even if I am the only one who sees them). I wonder which pair I will wear tomorrow.

pic

No comments: