Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love Month: Frozen Yogurt

I love frozen yogurt!

They are building a new shop 1.2 miles away. I cannot wait to walk there this Spring!

It’s going to be right next to the library, so now you know where to find me on Saturday afternoons. I’ll be sitting outside the local yogurt shop reading a book that I just checked out of the library.

Speaking of local yogurt…

I love that place. If it was a little close, I would eat there every day; thank goodness it isn’t!

It’s where I first learned about my new FAVORITE yogurt creation: plain (tart) with strawberries, granola, and honey. You should try it. You might love it too!







pic

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Yum! What is this place? NYC is so behind on the top FroYo......weird considering we're so "forward" on every thing else!! SO HAPPY that you're blogging again!