Monday, February 7, 2011

Love Month: US Weekly

On my way home from work on Thursday there is always a huge smile on my face. I cannot wait to get home and open our mail box. I know inside will be a new US Weekly. Looking at the cover and checking out what articles will be inside just brings me happiness. I love seeing ‘Who Wore It Best,’ even thought I do not always agree. I wonder how they pick who they spotlight in ‘25 Things You Don’t Know About Me.’ I daydream about buying the clothes “Hollywood” wears in the ‘Hot Picks’ or ‘Just Like Us.’ Ok, you get the point.

But want to know a secret? I usually wait to read the articles until Friday so I can savor it just a little longer. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your love month posts!! Especially the US Weekly, a fav of mine and the nail polish. You've inspired me to do my nails more instead of being frustrated when they chip.