Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dinner This Week

I have seen some bloggers who post their weekly dinner menus, and I thought, "Hey, why not give it a try? Maybe it will help spice up our regular weekly meals that we always seem to rotate." So, without further adieu, here is what we are going to eat this week:

Sunday: Rosemary and lemon chicken with roasted red potatoes and asparagus

*Recipe via Peacock's Roost

Monday: "Chicken" Parmesean

*Recipe

Tuesday: Asian Grilled Salmon Salmon with sweet potatoes and asparagus

*Recipe

Wednesday: Chicken and Cabbage bowl with black beans, avocado and Cholula

Thursday: "Taco" Salad


Note: Anything with quotation marks around it will be a vegetarian meal. I am going to start to participate in "Meatless Mondays" and "Vegan Thursdays" with some of my friends from work...I'll keep you updated as to how it goes.

Sorry that there is not a recipe for the last two, I usually make it up as I go, but I will do my best to measure this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo for making your dinner menu! Let me know who it turns out. Oh, and your house is going to smell AMAZING! Dave said he could smell it when he pulled into the driveway! :)