Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love Month: Magic Bullet

A smoothie in 10 seconds or less! What's not to love?

I must admit that I use this handy, dandy gadget at least once a day. You can make salsa, dips, margaritas, pasta sauce, or just about anything else you can imagine.

My favorite recipe is Yumminess in a Cup (made it up all by myself!). We usually don’t measure, just put the ingredients in the blender and let it do it’s thing.

Yumminess in a Cup:

½ banana

1 Cup ice

1 or 2 t peanut butter

1T l-gutamine powder

½ cup milk

1 scoop chocolate protein powder

Fill the rest of the cup with water

pic

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the bullet!!! My fav in the morning is 3 frozen strawberries(you don't have to use ice since the fruit is frozen:)), strawberry or blueberry yogurt, 1/2 banana, little oj and a scoop of flax seed. Can't wait to try your recipe!

Heather said...

I may need to get one. I never use our blender since it doesn't work so well. Jason loves smoothies and milkshakes.