Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A New Addition to the Fam!!!

Meet Gail:
So, we decided to sell both of our cars before we moved. I mean, what a great idea... Drive around town for a few days in a rental and then find the car of you dreams for dirt cheap. Sure.
Well, although she might not be the car of my dreams, I do love her with all of my heart!
Pros:
Smells like crayons
she purrs (guess she likes me)
I smile every time I see her!!! :)
Fits 5 adults comfortably, and I could easily fit 2 more in the trunk (although it may not be legal)
Has a sun roof
6 disc CD player (not sure if I even own Cd's)
leather seats
peeled out in her this morning on the way to the dry cleaners, and I'm still alive
made it to the beach and back
Did I mention SEAT WARMERS?!?!
Cons:
Smells like crayons
she purrs
stereo speakers are blown
Rear light failure started on day 3
Key less remote stopped working after the first week
The check engine light comes and goes as she pleases...
Overall, I'm quite happy with Gail. Lets just home she can make it until June 2011!!!
P.S. I accidentally failed the NC written drivers test. I guess that's what happens when you get cocky and decide you do not need to read the book because you've been driving for 14 years... I downloaded the book last night, so I'm sure I'll pass this time!
Wish me luck with the test and Gail!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

May you drive many miles in Gail! :)

Heather said...

Thanks for the sweet note! It meant a lot.

LOVE Gail, love the name! You are going to have so many adventures with the 3 of you. Can't wait to come visit.