Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love Day!

For Valentine's Day, we went to Minneapolis, Minnesota to visit some of my favorites:Chad had an interview for a summer internship there so we decided to make a weekend of it!
We had great time catching up and spending time with Jocelyn and John as they showed us around town; one of our potential homes for the summer. I was quite hesitant of Minnesota, but they did a nice job of selling us on the place.
While we were there, we all went to a hilarious comedy club where we watched:


I would suggest this show to anyone who plans on going to Minnesota soon...
This year, my pink gift for Valentine's Day was...Fantastic pink shampoo and conditioner from Pureology, and I have become a huge fan. I would definitely recommend it to others!
On a side note, I am going to try to be better about blogging! We will see how long this lasts!

No comments: