Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Wonderful Family

We stayed at my parents house for 2 and a half weeks before we moved to NC. Although it flew by faster than I hoped it would, I feel so lucky to have been so close to them. They are such kind, loving, generous, thoughtful parents, and I LOVE them so much! It is going to be very hard to be away from them, but at least I'll have our daily phone calls. It was so wonderful to be able to spend that time with them! Plus, we were truly treated like royalty!!! My mom cooked, cleaned, did laundry. My parents are so amazing!
My dad and I both have July birthdays, so we always have a birthday party together. This year we went to dinner at Benihana's...delicious! My dad and me before we blew out the candles.

Us at dinner.

My gorgeous niece! I can't believe that she is turning 12 next month!

Thanks for letting us stay! We love you and we miss you!

No comments: