Sunday, January 25, 2009

Seattle

I just go back from a fun filled girls weekend in Seattle. Melissa, Staci and I had a blast touring the town, eating yummy seafood and checking out the night club. I was so impressed how easy and convenient it was to navigate through Seattle.
On Thursday Night we all met at the airport and headed to Hotel Max:











We got a drink at Amber before we headed to the Flying Fish for dinner. We went and grabbed a few drinks at ______ and listened to an AMAZING band. Unfortunately, I forgot the name, but I'll let you know it once I talk to Melissa.
Friday Melissa had to work, so after coffee and a run, Staci and I toured the town. We went to Pikes Place to shop around.

We had a yummy lunch at Lowells'. It was the first time I had ever had clam chowder and I loved it!After lunch we saw the first Starbucks and Sur la Table. Then shopped around town some more.

We went and had a drink at The Triple Door and then headed next door to Wild Ginger.


Melissa met up with us at Wild Ginger, and we all headed to Pioneer Square for some more bar hopping. The bars were a little dirty, but made great drinks. From there we headed to Alibi to get our groove on.


It would be an understatement to say Saturday was more mellow than the two days before. We revisited our favorite shops one last time before we had to head to the airport.


My flight was 2 hours after the girls, so at first I was bummed to just sit at the airport. Fortunately, the Seattle a well stocked airport. I shopped at Fireworks for a while. Then I headed to Butter - LONDON. I had the BEST pedicure and manicure as I waited for my flight.
I have never been to Seattle before, but this trip makes me want to go back! Thanks for planning a great girls weekend Melissa!

2 comments:

Paris Bucklew said...

Glad you girls had fun! Did you get a nice pair of boots like we talked about? BTW...you take amazing pictures! I especially like the one of the space needle.

Heather said...

What a fun trip...you girls really got to do a lot of stuff.