Sunday, January 11, 2009

Birthdays Galore!


This week was filled with many important birthdays! I don't know what it is about January, but the people born this month have such kind hearts that are just filled with love, sincerity and patience. Everyone who meets these January birthday girls loves them.
My mom's birthday was Thursday. She is such a beautiful woman who always puts everyone else before herself. She is always there for others (especially our family) and goes above and beyond to make everyone feel special and welcome. I love getting to know more about her as I grow up, and I hope I am as wonderful of a mom as she is (when we have kids).
Chad's mom's birthday was Saturday. She is such a nurturing, kind woman who has done a terrific job of raising five great kids. Maple loves it when Mindy babysits her because she gets spoiled with walks and attention.
Saturday night we also celebrated Heather and Melissa's birthday...Disco style. I have known these two girls since junior high, and I love spending time with them. They always have huge smiles on their faces and love to have a good time. (I will post pictures from the party soon.)

No comments: