Thursday, June 26, 2008

Meeting Ayla


It is always amazing to me when I see newborn babies. It is unbelievable how they know how to eat and breathe, amongst many other things, once they are born. I am mainly amazed that the human body can create something as breathtaking as a baby.

Last night my breath was taken away by Ayla. Mike and Alix Allocco had Ayla on June 18th. Baby Ayla is adorable!! She looks like an Anne Geddes doll (I told Alix and Mike that they need to start her in modeling as soon as possible). All of her tiny features are so cute; I couldn't stop staring at her! The whole time I was there, she did not make a peep. She just cuddled with whoever was holding her.

One of my favorite parts of the night was watching the proud new mommy and daddy talk about their new baby. The sparkles in their eyes were adorable! You could just see how proud they were of the amazing baby they had created.

Hopefully we are all this lucky when we have our own children.

Congratulations Allocco Family!

No comments: