Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Maple





It was brought to my attention (by Chad) that I have not posted anything about our dog. I think that it is pretty cute that he is so in love with Maple, but there are times that I do get a little jealous of all the attention she gets.


She never gets in trouble and she can never do any thing wrong; me on the other hand, well that's another story. She could do just about anything and get out of it by tilting her head to the side. This never works for me.


There have been some occasions where all three of us have been sitting on the couch, and Chad will rub my leg and then say, "Oh sorry!" Sadly, he is sorry because he meant to pet the dog.


I think I am going to watch her a little more closely this week to see how she casts her spell on him. :)


2 comments:

Paris Bucklew said...

That is so funny! I didn't know Chad was such a softy :)

Heather said...

Hey...that is why they call them "Man's Best Friend."