Sunday, June 29, 2008

Boston, Here We Come!


Wednesday night we are packing our bags and heading to Boston. We are very excited to celebrate Independence Day there. Although I have never been there, Chad has, and he tells me that I am going to love it. I cannot wait to see Joe and Sarah Gerber! They have been living in Boston for five or six years now, and I am excited to see where they live and hang out. It is a long weekend of celebrations because Thursday is Sarah's birthday, Friday is Independence Day, and Saturday is my birthday. It is going to be a blast!
If you have any tips or ideas of things to see or do while visiting Boston, please let us know!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Amy,

Have so much fun! Happy B-Day and Happy 4th. We will have to celebrate your birthday when you get back. Maybe a little cocktail at our fav, 1515.

Love,
H

Hillary said...

Happy Birthday (a few days late)! I'll be home Saturday, we'll have to have a couple birthday drinks!