Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I've got a problem

I think I'm addicted to sugar.  I find myself looking in the cabinets after lunch, in the afternoon, and after dinner looking for something to satisfy my sweet tooth.  It's been really bad the past few days.  I'm going to blame it on Halloween, but honestly it is due to my lack of will power. 
I've decided to challenge myself to 21 days of no candy or dessert.  This does not mean that I am cutting out all sugar, just the yummy treats that I have been craving.  You know, candy, ice cream, cupcakes, cookies...you get the point.  Now this might not seem like a big deal to you, but it's going to be a rough 21 days for me. 
I think I'll make a paper chain and tear off a link at the end of each day.  I hope that it's satisfying enough to help stop my wild craving. 
I'll have to reward myself if I make it that far.  Hmmm.  What should my prize be?  A piece of cake? 
Only JOKING! (hopefully)
Wish me luck!  I'll let you know if I make it to November 23.

1 comment:

To Be Determined said...

Pie! I am not helping... but I say indulge you are eating for two. I did not know your grandma lived back here. next time you visit her. Make it during the summer. We can go river rafting!