Sunday, November 13, 2011

Introducing Hudson Vito LaSala

What can I say? My heart is full. I feel as if I’m walking on clouds. I have filled a hole in my heart that I didn't even know I had. My little man is finally here!


I've been thinking, dreaming and praying of his birth for a long time. I wondered what his eyes would look like, how kissable his lips would be, how soft his skin would feel, how his first cry would sound, how he would feel as I snuggled him. And now I have witnessed it all. We have met one another outside of my tummy, and I can't be any more in love!

Everything about him is even more perfect and precious than I could have ever imagined. He is more than words can express. He is true love.


Hudson Vito LaSala
Born November 6, 2011 at 1:29 a.m.
Weighing in at 6 pounds 2 ounces
Measuring 20 1/4 inches tall
Full of love and life


<><>
<>

<><>
<>
























The story of his birth wll be here soon.

2 comments:

To Be Determined said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! You look amazing after giving birth.. Are you sure you didn't have your hair done.

Hillary said...

I can't believe I'm just ow seeing this. He is so sweet, and I'm sure he has already changed so much in looks. At first glance he really looks like a McG! Congrats to you and Chad. I can't wait to meet him!