Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Spring Break 2011 - Cancun

Back in March, we headed to Cancun for a few days of relaxing, hanging out with friends and having a good time.  Seeing as this would probably be our last "Spring Break," seventeen of us flew from Durham to Cancun for a fun filled trip. 
I was 5+ weeks pregnant on this trip, so my trip looked and felt quite different from the rest of the crew. :)
We spent the days working out, taking walks on the beach, laying out by the pool, and eating as much chips and guacamole as possible.  The afternoons were filled with naps.  But night time was when the real party started.  We'd have long dinners and I'd watch everyone else consume large quantities of alcohol as they got ready to take on downtown Cancun.  After dinner I'd head back to the room to read as everyone else piled into taxis to live it up.
I wish I would have taken more pictures, but the first trimester got the best of me.






















No comments: