Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Durham Baby Shower

    While living in Durham, I met some incredible women who I truly hold dear to my heart. They are all so kind, sweet, thoughtful, generous, and beautiful.  The bond we all created over the past two years is incredible.  Many of us are pregnant and I cannot wait for reunions when we get all the munchkins together!
Because we are now living all over the states, they decided to throw me an early baby shower; I was 13 weeks prego.  On April 26th, my sweet girlfriends and I headed to Pop's to celebrate the bun in the oven.  It was a beautiful evening filled with love, laughter, games and good stories. 
The beautiful flowers and favors.

Julie (due in December), me, and Kate

Kate, Christen (due a few days after me), and Ashley

Trisha (due in January), Alex, and Caroline

Tricia, Alex, Caroline, Marie, and Amy

All the ladies

The hostesses and me.

Thank you for an incredible night.  I love you ladies so much!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: