Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Party

Friday night I had some of my girlfriends over for a Pumpkin Decorating Party. Although I enjoy carving pumpkins, I decided to try something new this year. I used ribbon and spray paint to decorate my pumpkins. They turned out pretty cute, but not as cute as the cute inspirations I found in Good Housekeeping, so I decided to borrow their pictures instead of showing mine.
It was so fun to see everyone's creative juices at work. Everyone used their imagination and all of the pumpkins turned out so the pumpkin Maya made for Danielle was the cutest pumpkin. She added ribbon detail to create bangs and pigtails.

We also had some yummy turkey chili recipe that I found here: YUMMY!

4 comments:

Paris Bucklew said...

So bummed to have missed out. Glad you girls had fun!

Jennifer said...

It looked like a great time!! How were the cookies?

Alix Allocco said...

It really looked like fun. I am sorry I had to miss it.

Maya said...

Hi Amy,

I had a great time at the party, thanks for the yummy food and cider.

I wanted to tell you that I filled out my voting ballot today, and when I saw the section for the school district's board member I noticed the name Jeff Adams and it hit me that you talked a lot about him at the party! Unfortunately, I couldn't remember if it was good or bad. I eventually gave him my vote, though. Hope I got it right!

Maya