Monday, October 6, 2008

Capitola

Melissa just moved into a new spot in Capitola. She invited the girls down for a slumber party and to check out her new place. It is gorgeous. It is unbelievable to think that she is lucky enough to wake up to this view every morning. We had such a great time hanging out, laughing and catching up. There were many great stories being shared (among multiple bottles of wine). We spent most of the afternoon on her back deck hanging out and overlooking the beautiful ocean. I actually got a little bit of color.
Here is a picture of the girls (me, Heather, Tracy and Melissa). Alix was taking the photo, so unfortunately she is not in it.
I just had to add this picture. Heather is too cute!
There is a great restaurant in Capitola called Hank's. It has a great salad bar. The servers create any yummy salad that you can think of. It is so fresh and healthy. I think someone should look into opening one in Walnut Creek.
We are all looking forward to visiting Melissa as often as she will let us! Thanks for a wonderful weekend Melissa!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a great time! Wish I had gone!

Heather said...

Yes, I'm opening a Hank's soon. I had so much fun with you, my little futon buddy.

Alix Allocco said...

It was such a needed little break.