Monday, September 8, 2008

Big Brother 10

I don't know what it is about this show, but I am addicted to it! I acknowledge the fact that the show is truly lame, but there is a special place in my heart for it. Last night I turned on the tv at 8:20 (this allows me to watch the show without commercials), unfortunately, I become quite upset when I realized the US Open was still on. As if that wasn't bad enough, 60 minutes came on next, therefore my tivo was really messed up. Today I have been exhausted because I stayed up until 11 something just to see what happened (I realize this might not be late for you, but it is later than my bed time).
I am voting for Dan. Not only is he a fellow teacher, but I also love watching him and listening to his sarcastic comments. He is so hilarious on this show. He is willing to take big risks if he believes they may help him advance in the game (my favorite was "Veto Roulette"). Good Luck Dan!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Me too, I am addicted to BB, and I heart Dan. I am an episode behind, but I'm going to cath up later today! Shawn is so mad that he's going to miss the season finale. He'll already be in NYC. I'm sure I'll give him the play by play!