Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sex in the City


As everyone knows, Sex in the City just came to theaters. Although I had only seen a total of four shows, I REALLY wanted to go. Alix set up a fantastic night with all the girls. Thank you Alix!
We all met at 1515 for some drinks and dinner before we headed off to the movie. OMG!! I will admit that I did enjoy the movie script, but may favorite part was the audience. I have been to movies where the fans are at the edge of their seats, but this tops the charts! There were soooo many women ready to soak in this movie. You know it is going to be a new experience when everyone around you is drinking Fadorades and popin' champagne. By the way, I have never heard so much clapping during a movie in my whole life. Anytime a new actor came on to the screen, there was an outburst of applause! It was a blast!! I would highly recommend this film for a fun girls night out!

P.S. Highlight of the night was watching Daniel (size 23 *28 in men's pants wear) twirl everyone around the dance floor!!

No comments: