Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Cards - Lazy Style

Well, we had the best of intentions to put together real Christmas cards this year (this would have been our first year). But as you can see by the title of the post, we just didn't get our act together.
Do us a favor, pretend that you are walking out to your mailbox, opening the mailbox, taking out a beautiful shiny red envelope addressed to your family, open the envelope, and enjoying our holiday card mad especially for you!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Love,


The LaSalas


3 comments:

Paris Bucklew said...

I feel so cheated.

Heather said...

LOVE LITTLE MAPLE. What an angel. Did you have to use a treat to get that pose?

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the card. I love it. I hung my computer on my staircase along with the other cards.