Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Joys of Owning a Home

We have been living in our house for almost four years now and we absolutely love it! We were fortunate to not have to do too much to our house when we first moved in because the people who lived here before us had done a lot of remodeling. All along we have know that we will have to make minor repairs to our house when the time comes. Unfortunately, I think that it might be our time for some repairs/renovations.
On our flight back from Cabo, I was getting so excited to return to our adorable, little house. I could not wait to sleep in our bed, lay on the couch, cook our own meals, hangout by our pool, see our dog, etc. As soon as we walked in out front door, I heard a weird noise. I couldn't figure out what it was, so I started walking around our house to see where the noise was coming from. I soon realized that it was in the garage.
Once I opened the garage door, I quickly discovered that the noise was truly coming from there, but I was not sure why. I turned on the light and to my surprise, there was water covering the floor! YIKES! Our water heater was leaking...
Long story short, here is a picture of our new one.
Hopefully we will not be making to many unexpected repairs soon!

No comments: